Sunday, January 19, 2014

opening littleloveowl

I opened a littleloveowl corner at a local shop today! It is a very humble beginning with less than two dozen items in a my tiny corner but I am just over the moon about it! 




I have trouble discerning between what is God's will and what he allows. The idea of my own home made business is frightening and one of those grey areas. I am not sure if it is God's will or if it is an amazing dream that is all mine and not his intention. Thankfully a sweet lady opened a local shop for people who create and it is AMAZING. There are handmade bird houses, soap, furniture, wreaths, and the list goes on and on. Her business is expanding rapidly and she had a sweet little corner open and calling my name! 

I am so hopeful that today marks the beginning of a wonderful God lead journey where I am able to stay at home with my sweet daughter and create for other little ones. I believe God and I believe he has a wonderful plan for me... and I am really hoping this was one of his intended plans!





"For I know the plans I have for you," declares The Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11



No comments:

Post a Comment